Online Workshop: Figuring Out Forgiveness
Online Workshop - Friday, June 1, 8 PM (EDT)
Has your spouse hurt your heart? Have you been the victim of an affair? Has your spouse chosen pornography over a relationship with you? Are you angry about the way your spouse is handling the finances? Do you feel like you've been treated unfairly by your in-laws? Were you abused as a child, and now it's affecting your marriage? Are you mad at yourself for mistakes you've made that have ruined your marriage. Has your spouse made a habit of lying to you?
The next step in all these situations is the same - forgiveness.
In this workshop you'll learn:
- what God says about forgiveness, and how it can heal your heart and your marriage.
- how to forgive
- the truth about forgiveness and forgetting
- the reason why your mate can't fix the past
- how to keep from being a perpetual victim
- why apologies don't always ease the pain
- how to move beyond the pain caused by offense
- how to know if you've truly forgiven
- the harm caused by letting family in on all your hurts
- how to forgive yourself
- what to do when others won't forgive you
- how to live in the future and not the past
- what forgiveness is and is not
- why forgiveness feels like losing
- the spiritual, emotional, and physical sides of forgiveness
- and more!
You can’t make your spouse treat you right. But, armed with the insights and techniques you’ll learn in this audio, you’ll be more prepared than ever to forgive your mate - and others - who have hurt you.
****** BONUSES ******
BONUS 1: Register by Wednesday, and you'll be entered into a drawing for two FREE marriage tees! ($60 value)
BONUS 2: All registrants will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of The Blessed Marriage devotional. ($10 value)
Note: Tax is applied to Texas residents according to state law.